WIDE FRONTAGE AND EASEMENT FREE
This fantastic level lot is 836m2 with a generous 24.8m frontage and is easement free.
Lot 96 is located in the highly anticipated Stage 2 in the very popular Edenbrook Estate.
Edenbrook is Bundabergs most convenient estate and a vibrant master planned community delivering a new standard in residential living with beautifully designed residential home sites, unique streetscapes and a fantastic location make Edenbrook the ideal place to build your new home.
Stage 2 is now complete and ready for you to secure your new home site and find out why Edenbrook is Bundabergs premier residential estate.
Strategically located close to a variety of schools and early education, pools, shopping centres, sporting and social clubs, parks, health care, Edenbrook is also located on the door step of the new $1.2 billion dollar Bundaberg Hospital due to commence contruction in the beginning of 2024 offering a range of improved and expanded health care services right at its residents finger tips.
Superior quality of homes have been built at Edenbrook is largely due to the comprehensive building covenant. Whilst it is not difficult to comply with, the building covenant sets an expectation of the standard of quality that that provides assurance to all residents at Edenbrook that their investment is both protected and enhanced.
Why do people choose to live in Edenbrook ?
– Generous sized allotments
– Flood Free
– Wide frontages
– Rock free, flat easy to build lots
– Established surrounding quality homes insuring that your land, your new home or your investment sits in the ideal location for long term capital growth
– Essential services are only minutes away
– Quick and easy access to the ring road
– Bundaberg’s most convenient estate
– Shalom College – 400m
– Norville School – 1.8km
– Edenbrook Early Learning Centre – 300m
– Bundaberg Swimming Academy – 350m
– Across The Waves Sports Club – 1.8km
– Norville Park Swimming Pool – 1.3km
– CQ University – 4.5km
– Sugarland Shopping Centre 3.4km
– Bunnings Warehouse – 2.8km
– Friendlies Hospital – 3.5km
– Bundaberg Base Hospital – 4.2km
– Bundaberg CBD Post Office – 4.7km
– Bundaberg Air Port – 3.1km
For a copy of the estate covenant, call or email Aaron anytime.
At a Glance:
Please note photographs and illustrations are intended to be a visual aid only and may not accurately represent the actual property. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Santalucia Corporation Pty Ltd and Giovanni Santalucia (“Santalucia”) give no warranty and make no representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of any description, illustration, photograph or statement contained herein and accept no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly or in part upon the information presented.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
- Land is 836 m²