Waterfront living at its absolute finest! Well above flood heights, surprisingly spacious and fully renovated, this stunning property offers the dream lifestyle and home for the growing family. Spread over 1.5 acres (5,863m2) of land with river access from your own private pontoon, this is truly an exclusive property.
• Quite the entertainer with multiple spacious living areas, generously sized decks spanning across the length of the home, resort style 9 x 4.5m inground pool plus plenty of shed space for every toy
• There’s plenty of ‘wow factor’ when you walk in the home, with floor to ceiling glass capturing the water and bushland outlook beautifully
• The open plan living space is the hub of the home, opening onto the outdoor areas and also adjoining the second living space/Games Room
• Cooking in the kitchen would be an absolute delight with these views! The dishwasher is only six months old and the gas cooktop makes entertaining a breeze
• Four generously sized bedrooms plus a large study, which could very easily be a 5th bedroom
• Separated by a third living space, the Master Suite has a private wing of the home all its own. The bedroom itself and the walk in robe and ensuite are nothing short of impressive in size! A luxurious walk in robe, ensuite with double vanities, walk in shower and separate toilet
• Main bathroom boasts a double vanity, spa bath and separate shower. A door opens onto the deck, ideal to access from the pool area or straight up from a day on the river!
• Large laundry with walk in linen
• Plenty of additional storage with linen cupboards and walk in storeroom
• Generous 7m x 7m carport, Huge 15m x 7.5m, powered/concreted 3 bay shed and workshop with high clearance doors, Additional carport that could house a caravan or motorhome
• A concrete path leads down the riverbank to an entertaining/BBQ area and your private pontoon
• 4kW Solar System
• Town water supply and riparian water rights (allowance to pump water from the river) plus additional water tanks
• The yard area is designed for very low maintenance with a sprinkler system installed and natural landscaping
• Insulation in the ceiling of the home and whirlybirds on the house and shed to keep it nice and cool inside
• Extensive concreting from the front boundary to the house to allow easy maneuvering of boats, caravans etc
• NBN Internet connection
A dream come true for the water enthusiast, however, even if watersports aren’t your interest, you can’t help but fall in love with the natural beauty of the river and bushland outlook. This property offers the space and peace of a rural property, yet it’s only minutes away from the CBD and everything the thriving community of Bundaberg offers. The owners have got plans to fulfill and have priced the home to sell. Properties like this don’t come up very often, don’t miss this opportunity!
Branyan Primary School – 650m walk
Stockland Shopping Centre – 6min drive
Airport – 7min drive
Heart of the Bundaberg CBD – 12min drive