Across from the Ocean
For those who are drawn to the water this home is in the ideal spot to make that sea change.
Located in beautiful Coral Cove with the Great Sandy Strait Marine Park across the road, this location offers up a renowned dive spot, rockpools, parks, bike ways, historical landmarks and a world class golf course all at your door.
131 Barolin Esplanade sits on an elevated position in Coral Cove with the ocean right across the road.
This well presented 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2 car home on a 962m2 block would suit a family or investor looking to enter the market on the coral coast.
The home offers;
• Built circa 2002, this brick and tile home is well positioned on the block to allow side access for a van or boat.
• Carpet to formal Lounge featuring air con, ceiling fan plus a wood heater, great for these winter nights.
• A tiled informal living/ dining/ kitchen is also airconditioned, with ceiling fans and is the focal point of the home for entertainment and views out to the pool.
• 4 good sized bedrooms lead off the informal area, all carpeted with fans and 2 of the 4 bedrooms have air cons. Fully security screened plus new auto roller doors.
• The main bedroom would cater for a king size bed, has an ensuite plus walk in robe and opens to the outdoor patio and pool area.
• A large backyard with established fruit and nut trees, provide shady spots to sit in the afternoons. The inground pool will be ideal to use in those warmer months to cool off after a hit of golf.
Coral Cove is a safe, friendly and picturesque suburb on our Coral Coast and is an ideal spot to raise a family and achieve a secure investment.
Offers Above $799,000
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage